Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Chapter Twelve - Holding Pattern

September 3rd:

The Title says it all.  Unfortunately Rachelle still has a little stomach bug.  I did meet Sasha for coffee mid morning and we did pick her up some medicine at the ANTEKA, pharmacy.  So hopefully by tomorrow morning she will be feeling better.

At my meeting with Sasha this morning, I inquired what if any developments on the SDA approval.  Apparently, the ONLY guy that can approve the request is out on Business this week and won't return until Monday.  Well I guess we will just hang out in Kiev until then now won't we.  

We are now hopeful that the approval will happen on Monday and then we will leave for Luts'k soon after.  I have requested that Sasha find us a place in the town instead of where we stayed last week.  He is going to check and see what he can find and let me know in the next couple of days.  

I asked him that when Rachelle gets to feeling better if he would take us to the Harley Davidson Shop in Kiev, I have to atleast get a shirt.  

For dinner I went to the Pizzeria we visited our first weekend here and got a Pizza and some Soup.  So far between the medicine and a little bit of rest it appears that she is feeling better.

Tonight we were having some Wireless connection issues when Rachelle really needed it to work for some reports that she needed to turn in.  Thankfully they eventually made it to the sent folder.

Looks like we will be in this "Holding Pattern" for a few days, so unless something spectacular happens, the Blogs will be shorter.  I know, this will disappoint a few of you now won't it???

No comments:

Post a Comment